On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 13:56:16 -0000, Gendag
<thenews-NON_SPAMMATE / libero.it> wrote:

> I need I help, i need a lib to validate a XML file and to create
> a DOM tree. I've search in the web but I didn't find anuthing, in truth
> I've found libxml for tuby but I didn't find any documentation for the
> API...

Not that this is much help right now, but I am working on on some basic
documentation for the current libxml codebase. I'll put it up somewhere as
an interim measure either today or tomorrow. I'll post a link when it's
ready.

--
Ross Bamford - rosco / roscopeco.remove.co.uk
No L? Well, it's that time of year...