Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:17132] Class# syntax"
    on 01/07/02, Matthew Shaver <beren / lenny.sfrn.dnai.com> writes:

|Could someone explain the Class#method syntax?  Is it just the same as
|Class.method for class method?  They seem to be used interchangably in
|Programming Ruby.

If you see "Class#foo", "foo" must be among the method list returned
from Class.instance_methods.  If you see "anObj.bar", "bar" must be
among the method list returned from anObj.methods.  On some occasions,
Pragmatic Programmers mixed up with Foo (class) and aFoo (instance).
I'm impressed that even they're not perfect.

							matz.