Steve Litt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> That's it, THAT'S IT! I'm tired of forgetting an end or inserting
> one too many, and traipsing through the whole program to find it.
> Vim doesn't really match End statements with their keywords.
>
> So I'm going to write an end matching program. Could somebody please
> list all the keywords that are ended by "end"? Do any of these
> keywords ever not end in "end"?

Actually, I recommend a proactive approach: just condition
yourself to input the ending character at the same time you
write the starting block. So, type a 'do', type an 'end' and
then backtrack your cursor betwixt.

Also, the better editors support brace/block matching. Vim's
'%' works in most ruby instances, for example.