On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 16:16:51 -0000, Steve Litt <slitt / earthlink.net> wrote:

> That's it, THAT'S IT! I'm tired of forgetting an end or inserting
> one too many, and traipsing through the whole program to find it.
> Vim doesn't really match End statements with their keywords.

Been there :-|

I have the indent plugin enabled, and my Vim seems to match 'end's quite
well with that (I didn't try it without, and I suppose I may have
forgotten about some extra stuff I installed?). Because the end token is
indented to the same position as the start, and highlighted the same
colour, it makes it pretty easy to see what's what most of the time.

It's not the same as proper end-matching, of course, but if nothing else
it might mean that, somewhere inside that plugin('s configuration), there
is a list of start/end tokens...

Ross

--
Ross Bamford - rosco / roscopeco.remove.co.uk
"\e[1;33mL"