Thanks for your reply and I appreciate your work for providing this lib
for ruby. Now I am promoting ruby in our java team and starting to
write some database maintain tool, but I found that dbi has some bugs
(error while fetching NULL Time column) and lack of some functions (the
DBI::Timestamp doesn't implements == method, can't use Row while
offline...), I thought fixing these is easy but I haven't see any
change from 2003 to now, so I thought the dbi project is stopped and
post this message. I think a new version of dbi is very import now. (I
feel it's hard to use a 0.0.21's lib in 2003 to persuade my colleague
into using it)