Hi all,

  I have a problem using SWIG and I hope someone else uses it.
  I've  downloaded  the  last  stable  snapshot  from  SourceForge;  I
  configured it and I run the make command. No problems here.
  Then I tried to run make check, and here comes the problem 'cause it
  says  that  it  cannot  find the 'ruby.h' file. If I move the ruby.h
  file from /usr/local/lib/ruby/.../ruby.h it says that it cannot find
  'config.h' and so on.
  Once  I moved all the .h files in /usr/include/ it gives me a lot of
  errors (cannot convert VALUE (*) (...) in VALUE (*)() and so on).
  I have ruby 1.6.4.
  Can anybody help me?

  Thanks in advance.

 Matteo