On 12/15/05, Neil Stevens <neil / hakubi.us> wrote:

> I never called out anyone in particular, didn't have anyone in mind in
> fact, but it's funny how some people are insecure enough that they're
> getting offended by what I wrote, and getting so defensive that they
> feel the need to lash out in return.

I'm not sure if anyone lashed out really, just pointed out your
rudeness for your own good. You see, by writing the way you have here,
you have sewn bad will, and any further communication from you will
automatically be tainted by your previous behavior. Your opinion will
automatically be deemed less important than most other people. I'm
sure you don't care, in your infinite wisdom and unfailing purity of
perfect thought, but I figured you should know.

> It reminds me of a saying: "If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the
> dog that yelps loudest is the one that got hit."

That's lovely, LOL.

Ryan