Ryan Leavengood wrote:
> I don't know if you will fit in the Ruby community because we are
> generally a nice bunch of people and your behavior on this thread
> hasn't been very nice. In case the life lesson hasn't been taught to
> you yet, you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar, so to
> speak.

I never called out anyone in particular, didn't have anyone in mind in
fact, but it's funny how some people are insecure enough that they're
getting offended by what I wrote, and getting so defensive that they
feel the need to lash out in return.

It reminds me of a saying: "If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the
dog that yelps loudest is the one that got hit."

--
Neil Stevens - neil / hakubi.us

'A republic, if you can keep it.' -- Benjamin Franklin