On 12/15/05, Neil Stevens <neil / hakubi.us> wrote:

> Actually, I think you should read more carefully what I wrote.  The
> irony here isn't what you think.

Yes I see. Actually your statement can be interpreted either way,
based on context. Since I hadn't read the thread for several hours I
forgot which side of the debate you were on. So, when I read this:

"I think that's exactly what some people want you to do.  People don't
want to be told that they're lousy coders, and their poor practices have
only been made to work through a special case in the language interpreter."

It sounded like you wanted Jeff to shut up, and that you were in the
group being called lousy coders and you didn't like it. But now I see
you were talking about other people in the nasty way shown all over
this thread.

I don't know if you will fit in the Ruby community because we are
generally a nice bunch of people and your behavior on this thread
hasn't been very nice. In case the life lesson hasn't been taught to
you yet, you attract more flies with honey than with vinegar, so to
speak.

Regards,
Ryan