James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2005, at 10:59 PM, Hal Fulton wrote:
>
>> That's one reason I want assistance in prioritizing things. In  addition,
>> some of these I know little about, and will have to learn within the
>> next ninety days or so, or just skip them.
>

> Can you use the community?  Together we know a fair amount.  ;)

:) That's an understatement.

I'm using the community already. I knew that the announcement itself
would be followed by opinions expressed.

And I'll have questions as I go along. Believe me.

My experience is:
   - Study, and you think you know something.
   - Study harder, and you think are good at it.
   - Use your knowledge, and you learn even more.
   - Teach it, and you will learn still more.
   - Write a book, and you will realize how little
     you really know.

Hal