> I would like to use Ruby on a PDA, to play with little text/XML scripts,
> while on the go.
>
> Does anyone have tips: hardware, experiences, etc.

I ported tcl, tk and ruby to iPAQ (running linux, Familiar to be precise).

After a bit of experimenting with tk, I got windows to resize nicely,
so I can develop on my PC with huge screen and run on iPAQ with
small screen (but still a lot bigger and more colourful than agenda VR3 :)

http://www.handhelds.org
http://familiar.handhelds.org
http://members.chello.nl/~k.vangelder/ipaq/
http://members.chello.nl/~k.vangelder/ipaq/ipkg/

|  Don't split your mentality without thinking twice       |
|                          Proud like a God -- Guano Apes  |
+--- M38c ------- http://members.chello.nl/~k.vangelder ---+