Hi all;

I would like to use Ruby on a PDA, to play with little text/XML scripts,
while on the go.

Does anyone have tips: hardware, experiences, etc.

I found the following:

http://www.linuxmednews.com/linuxmednews/989776753/index_html
Agenda VR3 Linux powered PDA
The most exciting thing for me is that Tcl/Tk is ported already to it,
as is a version of PERL, PYTHON, and RUBY [...]

http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Thinktank/1207/agenda/agenda.html
Vsergeev mailed me a vr3 binary of his porting efforts of Ruby for
testing. Floating point isn't working yet, but it sure is fun running
some Ruby snippets on the Agenda.
[...]
a Ruby script for the workstation, so that you can convert your
prescribble.dat file to a Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file.

http://breezyweb.dtdns.net/programs/programs.html
I ported ruby to agenda. Ruby is an object oriented scripting language.
It is at version 1.6.3.
Download here. The package incudes the binary, examples, and some
libraries/extensions.
Suggestions are welcome here: vsergeev / san.rr.com

Exciting stuff...

Tobi
--
Tobias Reif