James Edward Gray II wrote:
> Hey, can we keep this to a discussion of language features and stop
> insulting large portions of the Ruby community?  Thank you.

You are the one who first suggested that more people are using these
special-case magic variables so wantonly in their code, by bringing up
what you said in the Ruby Quiz.

Yeah, it's clear that regardless of how nice the Ruby language is,
nothing can bring up the quality of the average Internet programmer,
unfortunately.  Better tools don't make a better carpenter.

--
Neil Stevens - neil / hakubi.us

'A republic, if you can keep it.' -- Benjamin Franklin