Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:

>> Keyword soup:
>> Rockit racc rbison io/nonblock readpartial StringIO csv Oniguruma
>> Madeleine Oracle DBI LDAP ORMs (AR, Og, etc.) define_method
>> const_missing
>> JTTUI Qt One-click installer EXERB imap pop3 SSL ssh tunnelling  OpenURI
>> NNTP WEBrick Redcloth Bluecloth etc.  fastcgi Ruby on Rails Nitro
>> amrita
>> borges cgi-kit narf cerise SOAP REST WebDAV XML-RPC Okay (YAML)
>> Rinda and Ring CORBA REXML irb Test::Unit xmp pp rcov generator
>> enumerator
>> OSX KirbyBase Cocoa YAML iCal etc. vCard RSS RDF RMagick Flash (Alph)
>> PDF Rake mkmf extconf.rb SWIG Ruby/DL CVS Subversion gnuplot Mozilla
>> Java .NET RDoc RubyGems setup.rb RAA RubyForge ri vim emacs Scite
>> FreeRIDE RDE ArachnoRuby Komodo Eclipse Blog tools Wiki tools RCRs
>

> Impressive list of topics! i will buy this book in a heart beat!

Thank you.

Let me clarify, though, lest anyone misunderstand -- not all of these
topics will be covered in depth. Depending on time and pages and so on,
some may barely be mentioned.

That's one reason I want assistance in prioritizing things. In addition,
some of these I know little about, and will have to learn within the
next ninety days or so, or just skip them.

Hal