> Of course it is possible, but it currently depends on native
> English-speaking site editors to a) know of the Japanese additions, and
> b) have the time to go add the new item to the English version, assuming
> c) the English-speaking editor can figure out the Japanese.

How about creating a pool of people who can translate new items as
they pop up on the Japanese site?  I'm willing to volunteer; there
just needs some kind of system to notify the translators that there's
something to be dealt with (which could be as simple as a mailing list
to which each new item on the Japanese site is posted).

Paul.