--DqhR8hV3EnoxUkKN

Hello.

James Britt:

> Rarely have I seen a LAMP discussion that bothers to explain that one
> might also consider coding with a non-P* language, or using Postgres,
> or running under Lighttp, for example.

Or even change all four components, ending up with FLPR
(FreeBSD, lighttpd, PostgreSQL, Rails): http://flpr.org/ :o)

Cheers,
-- Shot
--=20
   A distributed system is one in which I cannot get something done because
   a machine I've never heard of is down.                 -- Leslie Lamport
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D http://s=
hot.pl/hovercraft/ =3D=3D=3D http://shot.pl/1/125/ =3D=3D=3D

--DqhR8hV3EnoxUkKN