I discovered last night that the folks who were supposed to be doing
the secondary name serving for the RubyGarden.org domain had dropped
it from their name server. This was causing problems when folks tried
to access the site: for some people, the site could only be accessed
sporadically, and for others it would disappear for hours at a time.

I've moved secondary servers across to a different server (thanks,
Andy). Hopefully the change will propagate through the net over the
next day or so and the problem will go away. In the meantime, sorry
for the inconvenience.

Dave