On 12/14/05, Hadmut Danisch <x7 / danisch.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> any idea who is currently maintaining the ipaddr.rb library code?
>
> The file header says it was Hajimu UMEMOTO, but the library seems to not
> have been touched since 2002, maybe Hajimu is not working on it anymore.
>
> There are a few flaws and shortcomings, functions are missing, and maybe
> some security issues.
>
> regards
> Hadmut Danisch

Hi,

I think (preferably) ruby-core, or here ruby-talk is the right place to
discuss on what you've mentioned. You don't even need to specify
the responsible person. It would be ok only to tell problems,
suggestions, or patches.

Many ears hear you, and someone (not me) can help you.

--
http://nohmad.sub-port.net