I think it should be free or have documentation. I don't think I should have
to invest both the time to figure out the editor without documentation, and
also pay for the product. I am willing to do either, but not both. After
using Arachno for the trial period, I am convinced it is a very good
product. I may decide to purchase in the future, but up till now, I can't
bring myself to pay $80 for an undocumented product.
Perhaps Lothar could trade free copies for documentation.

Some may have spotted the irony that I have already spent the time to learn
the tool, and would now not need the documentation. I am just stuborn that
way.

And just to reiterate, this is a great editor, and should be considered by
anyone that is developing ruby professionaly or can convince some corperate
behemoth to pay for it.