I know this is OT, but I can't stop laughing, I have to pass it on...

This is a forwarded message
From: Jack Broughton <jack / ctsolutions.com>
OFF-TOPIC:

This just happened to a buddy of mine and it made me howl I thought it
was so funny... thought I'd share. :)

Jack

Who else can come up with an error message like this one? (just
happened to us a couple of minutes ago)...

"The SQLServerAgent service depends on the MSSQLServer service which
failed to start because of the following error: The operation
completed successfully."

My only conclusion is that their software is not written to take into
account the possibility that other Microsoft software might function
correctly.