Hi,

I fixed this problem and published new version.

http://homepage.mac.com/kimuraw/archive/TMPresents-0.3.3.tar.gz
http://homepage.mac.com/kimuraw/archive/TMPresents-0.3.3-bin.dmg

I implemented fullscreen with NSWindow, the application can be deactive.

I think ruby can handle CoreGraphics API via DL::Symbol (extension
library "dl"), not RubyCocoa. An other way is to use Cocoa wrapper for
CoreGraphics, like DisplayKit.

 require 'osx/cocoa'
 bundle = OSX::NSBundle.bundleWithPath('/Library/Frameworks/DisplayKit.framework')
 bundle.load
 OSX.ns_import :DKDisplay # => class OSX::DKDisplay is available

DisplayKit: http://www.zobs.net/brian/software/