> Thanks a lot. That worked out. Would you know how to pass an array of
> strings as argument? I am trying to the following:
>
> Request = Struct.new(:request_id, :names, :values)
> result = soap_client.stopGenerate(Request.new("1", ["POWER", "FREQ"],
> ["-15", "5.18GHz"]))

I have something like
  Request = Struct.new(...)
  Names = Struct.new(...)
  Request.new(1, Names.new(["power", "freq"], Values.new([...])

i.e. the arrays wrapped in their own structs.

However, I needed different soap requests; I got to it after a *detailed*
look (yuck) at the wsdl, I suppose yours might look different. YMMV.

And here my experience ends. I got working what I needed, then stopped
looking.

Bye,
Kero.