Hello,

I'm afraid my first post is not a ruby related topic.

I accidentally found Mail/News gateway does not handle a folded
'Content-Type:' header correctly. Because of lost 'boundary='
information, a particular news client does not display simple
text nor html page if the message originally contained
'multipart/alternative' body. (Or Outlook Express displays text
followed by ugly tagged page source.) This suggestion might be
some help since no one reported about such a problem even if I
don't welcome html message in this list.

--
Shusaku <tsyk / yk.rim.or.jp>