On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Ezra Zygmuntowicz wrote:

> On Dec 10, 2005, at 1:47 PM, Daniel Berger wrote:
>
>> Trans wrote:
>>> What did the Rubyist say to the duck?
>>>
>>>   "What type are you?"
>>>
>>> What did the duck say back?
>>>
>>>   "Does it matter?"
>>>
>>> T.
>>
>> Why did the duck cross the road?
>>
>> To respond to the other method.
>>
>> That, and the chicken retired.
>>
>> - Dan
>

> If a duck quacks in the woods... Does anyone.respond_to? his calls?

You guys are Quacking me up. This is riDuckulous!

Anyhoo, a Javadroid would say "What type are you?" and the Ruby duck would
give that reply.

A Rubyist would say, "If I asked you to Quack, would you respond?" Or
using the postfix "unless"...

"Quickly Quack unless have Qualms!"

...and promptly get nibbled to death by Ducks.

I'll Quit now and go Quietly with no more Quirks.

New Zealand

Carter's Clarification of Murphy's Law.

From this principle, all of life and physics may be deduced.