------art_7485_31986570.1134326990411

Hi, all.

I am investigating problem with Gems and proxy authorization and I have
question about open-uri code.
To be precise code from OpenURI.open_loop(uri, options) (Current version
from CVS)

    when :proxy
      opt_proxy = options.fetch(:proxy)
      proxy_user = nil
      proxy_pass = nil

proxy option mostly come from ENV and could contain information for basic
authorization: username and password. Something like this
http://anatol:pwd / www.proxy.com:8080/
and right way is parse this string and put proxy_user to anatol, proxy_pass
to pwd and proxy_url to http://www.proxy.com:8080/

The same with code a bit below
    when true
      find_proxy = lambda {|u| pxy = u.find_proxy; pxy ? [pxy, nil, nil] :
nil}

It should be
    when true
      find_proxy = lambda {|u| pxy = u.find_proxy; pxy ?
parse_proxy_and_find_authorization_info(pxy) : nil}

Is it logical??

--
anatol (http://pomozov.info)

------art_7485_31986570.1134326990411--