James Britt ha scritto:
> gabriele renzi wrote:
>
>> I probably said it many times, but what if we provided real type
>> checking?
>

> What does the words "real", "type", and "checking" means?

being not a native english speaker I won't try to explain each single
word, I beg your pardon :)

But trying to answer the core question (or what I think it is), I mean
that using the full power of the language to write a guard function for
an argument you could assert every possible constraint whatever it's
needed for it, based on ancestry, state of the object, public interface
or whatever.
This basically encompasses everything that can be expressed in ruby, so
I think it matches the idea of a type withouth needing to understand
what a type is.