Generally speaking, I prefer BSD (or  Apache) licenses for commercial
work, though for most purposes LGPL is fine.  It really depends on
your intentions since you did the heavy lifting.

The fewer restrictions, the more commercial entities will like it -
the less I have to explain to the company lawyers the better - but you
need to decide whether you'd be happy in the (fairly unlikely) event
that someone goes off and tries to commercialize a version and keep
their changes proprietary.