--nextPart1683663.D7JR0Hymbj

i see.. it wasn't clear at first what the kind of data is that is the input
for the program.
However, after testing my little suggestion, i found that there are is a bug
in it - it didn't strip the \n from the line it gets. also i made the
iteration independent from the size of the board and made the output each
line a bit prettier ^^

def make_board
 puts "Push enter, then begin input."
 puts "(For Input Format Compilance, extra enter key is necessary)"
 gets
 board = Array.new(9){[]}
 9.times do |i|
  instr = gets.strip
  board[i] = instr.split(//).map{|c| c.to_i}
  puts board[i].inspect
 end
 return board
end

Am Samstag, 10. Dezember 2005 18:56 schrieb StarLion <hmrhouse / hotmail.com>
<hmrhouse@hotmail.: