--nextPart1683663.D7JR0Hymbj

i see.. it wasn't clear at first what the kind of data is that is the input=
=20
for the program.
However, after testing my little suggestion, i found that there are is a bu=
g=20
in it - it didn't strip the \n from the line it gets. also i made the=20
iteration independent from the size of the board and made the output each=20
line a bit prettier ^^

def make_board
=C2=A0 puts "Push enter, then begin input."
=C2=A0 puts "(For Input Format Compilance, extra enter key is necessary)"
=C2=A0 gets
=C2=A0 board =3D Array.new(9){[]}
=C2=A0 9.times do |i|
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 instr =3D gets.strip
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 board[i] =3D instr.split(//).map{|c| c.to_i}
=C2=A0 =C2=A0 puts board[i].inspect
=C2=A0 end
=C2=A0 return board
end

Am Samstag, 10. Dezember 2005 18:56 schrieb StarLion <hmrhouse / hotmail.com>=
=20
<hmrhouse@hotmail.: