The recent Refresh Phoenix[0] meeting earlier this month went extremely
well, not the least because I announced plans for rebooting/refreshing
the Phoenix Ruby Users Group, and got a strong response from the people
there.

I'm looking to have our first meeting on December 19.  If you are
interested in attending, please contact me offlist and I'll send you the
current proposed plans.

(If you were at the Refresh Phoenix meeting and already gave me your
name and E-mail address then you should be getting E-mail from me; I
sent out the proposed plans for the first meeting earlier this evening.
If you do not receive this information then I may have mangled or
misread your address and you should drop me a line.)

Thanks,

James Britt

[0] http://www.refreshphoenix.org/