Hi.

In message "[ruby-talk:00169] hah, check these errors"
    on 99/01/05, Julian Fondren <julian / imaji.net> writes:

|/usr/lib/libm.so.0.1: Undefined symbol `__GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_' referenced

|Interesting.. btw there wouldn't happen to be linux-specifc code in this?

I havn't heard any report like this before.  As Clemens once told, no
symbol named __GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ is referred from Ruby's source.
So, it must be in the object files that YOUR COMPILER generated.
Maybe we need to set proper complier/linker options on OpenBSD, like
-rdynamic on linux.  Sorry, I have no information about OpenBSD.

|How many operating systems has ruby been tested on?

I'm developing Ruby on my linux-box.  Ruby has been working on

  Linux
  FreeBSD
  NetBSD
  BSD/OS