Ezra Zygmuntowicz <ezra / yakimaherald.com> writes:

> Yohanes-
>
> 	I have been using this link[1] for converting between do
> .. end and  {..} in vim and it works great. Thought I would share.

Thank you for the thought, although I can't use that as I'm using
emacs, not vim. I also have a similar function that does that in
emacs, but that's beside my point.

My point is, that Pickaxe is recommending a convention that compels
the programmer to do something when the LOC changes, unexpected.

They could have recommended a convention that is not based on LOC.

YS.