On Dec 8, 2005, at 2:20 PM, Chris Irish wrote:

> Yeah thats where I got that one.... I was just curious if anyone
> knew of any anothers
>
> Jeff Wood wrote:
>
>> I would expect that all of that information is available to you
>> from the
>> rubyonrails.org website...
>>
>> j.
>>
>> On 12/8/05, Chris Irish <chris.irish / libertydistribution.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Could someone tell me if rails / lists.rubyonrails.org
>>> <mailto:rails / lists.rubyonrails.org> is the "main" list for
>>> rails?  Or
>>> if there is another one?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Chris

No that is the only rails mailing list per say. there are some other
forums and such out there. Sitepoint.com has a ruby forum[1]. And
there is an online forum version of the ruby-talk and the rails
mailing lists here[2]. But the rails list you mentioned is the only
mailing list I know of and it has tons of traffic as well.

Cheers-

-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
Yakima Herald-Republic
WebMaster