Hi all -

RubyForge now supports Subversion!  Yup, at long last, we've got all the
pieces in place so that you can use either CVS or Subversion for your
version control.

* You can see how it looks by poking around Curt Hibbs' RubyInstaller
project, which we converted over last week:

http://rubyforge.org/scm/?group_id=167

* To get your project switched from CVS to Subversion, please put a
cvs-to-svn support request into the FIFO queue:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=102&group_id=5&func=browse

* To start up a new project with Subversion as the version control
system, just select it when you register the project.

* Undoubtedly there will be some "opportunities for improvement" as
folks convert over; as always, we appreciate your feedback and your
patience.

Thanks to Curt Hibbs for helping to troubleshoot this new feature!

Yours,

Tom Copeland
Rich Kilmer
The RubyForge admin team