On 12/5/05, robertj <robert_kuzelj / yahoo.com> wrote:
> that seems to handle most of my requirements also
> i would prefer a more "declarative" approach.

You will, however, find that such a module and approach gets in your
way of writing quality Ruby code.

You may not want to debate the merits of static vs. dynamic typing,
but if you're wanting static typing, then Ruby may not be what you
really want. Aside from that, you may want to look at writing your own
mechanisms. There are things that I will have to be doing to encode
some "typing" information in a future version of PDF::Writer; examples
of how to do that *as appropriate for your domain* will be visible at
that point.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com