On 12/6/05, basi <basi_lio / hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the info on wget and curl. Both are powerful page
> downloaders. The downloaded pages are still "tagged". I need to find a
> way to "run" the pages and capture only the text display.

$ lynx -dump www.rubystuff.com

Ruby Stuff. The Ruby Store for Ruby programmers.

Got the Right Stuff?

   The Ruby Stuff store is one-stop shopping for assorted Ruby hacker
   goodness.

   T-shirts, hats, coffee mugs, clocks, mouse pads, and more.

Shirts

   Ruby Stuff offers a nifty variety of stunning T-shirts and jerseys for
   men and women. You'll feel naked without one.

   [1]More ...

Coffee Mugs

   Hackers + caffeine = max coding pleasure. Drink your beverage of
   choice from one of these mugs.

   [2]More ...

RubyStuff now has Stamps!

   These first-class U. S. postage stamps won't make the mail go any
   faster, but they are sure to raise an eyebrow.

   [3]More ...

Stuff

   There's yet more Ruby stuff: Knock-out clocks; mighty mouse pads,
   handsome hats.

   [4]Mouse pads, [5]bags, [6]undies, [7]hats, [8]buttons, [9]more

   [10]About RubyStuff.com ...