Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:16887] Method overloading (option) Was: Re:"
    on 01/06/26, WYS / HELBLING.CH <WYS / HELBLING.CH> writes:

|Come on Matz, Guy has got it in his hands and this request really comes up quite often.

Well, I haven't seen his code, so I cannot tell anything good for it.

|So if it (i.e. Guy's implementation) doesn't make too much overhead (if at all) and too much integration problems I would suggest to open up a RCR, so that everybody could give his opinion.

It's OK for me to open up new RCR.  But to tell the truth, I feel like
that explicit dipatch based on type is not a Ruby-way(TM).  You don't
have to give it up though.

							matz.