Keith Fahlgren wrote:

> On Monday 05 December 2005 12:47 pm, Neil Stevens wrote:

> > Vim can output highlighted text as html, which you could then print.
> > t ships with support for highlighting ruby, and the colors and
> > styles it uses for highlighting are fully configurable.

> Because it took me a while to figure out what Neil was saying, here's
> a pointer in the right direction for the rest of us:

This is probably not the thing he was talking about.  Just issue

:source $VIMRUNTIME/syntax/2html.vim

in the buffer that you want to turn into highlighted HTML.  Issue

:help 2html.vim

to get more information.

> (note that you can use the old 2html.vim if you don't want to install
> anything).

Seeing as how the script linked to above hasn't seen an update since
August, 2003, it is in fact the old 2html.vim.  Bram last touched the
distributed syntax/2html.vim in February, 20005.

        nikolai