hi,

before i begin a word of warning:
if you, after reading this post, feel the almost unbearable urge
to answer me; if you feel that my poor soul must be saved
from the evil soothing of static typedness; if you think i must
be enlightened to the wonderful world of dynamic typing...
PLEASE resist it!
make some breathing exercises or take a cold shower.
really i dont want to discuss the merrits of static vs. dymanic typing.

ok here is my question:
is there any lib where i could emulate attributes on methods
like there are some libs already now for python 2.4

@params(String, String)
@return(String)
def concat(_key1, _key2):
    return _key1 + _key2

that is something that allows for defining the parameters
and the return type and the corresponding checks at runtime.

i thought i have seen something like that for ruby sometime and
somewhere but i can not find it anymore (or maybe i had simply
visions)

thank you

robertj