On 12/4/05, Christer Nilsson <janchrister.nilsson / gmail.com> wrote:
> This was really a good and enjoyable exercise. I learnt a lot. One of
> the best solutions is made by Leavengood. I would like to point out a
> small error. 36.calc_divisors returns [1,2,3,4,6,6,9,12,18,36]. 6 is
> reckoned twice. This seems to have no implication on the result though.

Thank you for the compliment and for catching the error. It seems
calc_divisors will always have two divisors for the square root of any
perfect square. I suppose it was just luck that this didn't mess up
the algorithm. But there might be some number where this could cause a
problem, so res.uniq should probably be called at the end.

Ryan