Hi,

Not sure exactly which list of "classes available" you want, but if
you wanted to know all the classes available to the interpreter to
load, then you could conceivably iterate the directories in $:, the
load path, and look at all .rb files in them and their subdirectories
and parse them for the classes that they define.

Bob