> Here's the setup, I'm proxying a remote command through a unix socket:
> 1. Started an SSH session to a remote host using Net::SSH
> 2. Created an UNIXServer and now am accepting connections
> 3. A new connection arrives
> 4. Want to pipe the connection's out to a remote commands' in, and vice
> versa
>    Preferably using a new SSH channel and not a whole session.

I went with using IO.popen("ssh #{host} #{create_proxy_script_for(filename)}")
for now, couldn't figure out how to do it with Net::SSH
(session.process.popen3 lacked .close_write, and trying to send data
in a blocking fashion with process.open took too much hacking of the
library internals (and I couldn't get it working in the end))

Oh well. It's slow and cumbersome, but at least it works in the
interim. Need to figure out a better way at some point.