Hi, I've got a bit of a problem here.

Here's the setup, I'm proxying a remote command through a unix socket:
1. Started an SSH session to a remote host using Net::SSH
2. Created an UNIXServer and now am accepting connections
3. A new connection arrives
4. Want to pipe the connection's out to a remote commands' in, and vice versa
   Preferably using a new SSH channel and not a whole session.

E.g. the remote command would be `lame - -`, encoding wav files to mp3,
and then I would pipe a wav to the proxy and get an mp3 out like this:
`socat - UNIX-CONNECT:local_socket < my.wav > my.mp3`

What's the correct way to do the piping to the command and back with Net::SSH?

Thanks in advance,
Ilmari