On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 13:40:51 -0000, James Edward Gray II
<james / grayproductions.net> wrote:

> On Nov 30, 2005, at 7:52 PM, Ross Bamford wrote:
>
>> On another note, though, I also found out that calling amethod(*args)
>> works with anything with 'each' (any Enumerable?), which made me smile.
>> It was the post about ranges that made me get that :)
>
> Actually * looks for a to_a.
>
> James Edward Gray II

:) I was pretty surprised it worked for non-arrays to be honest, so I
didn't dare imagine it might be even _more_ flexible. Ruby just keeps on
getting better the more I get to know it - I've not been so pleasantly
surprised, so often, for a very long time...

Cheers,

--
Ross Bamford - rosco / roscopeco.remove.co.uk
"\e[1;31mL"