As I hoped, someone (Bosco So) decided that the SF Rubyists needed Real
Meetings (TM) and has gotten us a room, set up a schedule, etc.  Yay!

Meanwhile, I'm continuing to schedule Beer & Pizza SIGs to allow us to
have comestibles, conversation, etc.

-r

12/13  6:30 pm    The San Francisco Ruby Meetup Group will meet at the
                  San Francisco Library (Mary Louise Strong conference
                  rooms; 100 Larkin St.; SF, CA).  For details, see
                  http://ruby.meetup.com/6/events/4798708/.

12/28  8:00 pm    The Beer & Pizza SIG will meet at Long Island Chinese
                  Restaurant (1689 Church St.; SF, CA).  For details,
                  see http://cfcl/rdm/beer_and_pizza
--
email: rdm / cfcl.com; phone: +1 650-873-7841
http://www.cfcl.com        - Canta Forda Computer Laboratory