------art_34888_4089962.1133203490108

Ah.

If I remember correctly, there once was rumor that Dave Thomas was working
on a FIT-like framework for Ruby ...

I wonder whatever happened to that project...

I've written a little ruby replacement of FIT ... I'll probably post it if
we don't find that someone else has already done the work.

Haven't taken the next step and built it into a wiki like the FITnesse
project ...

j.

--
"Remember. Understand. Believe. Yield! -> http://ruby-lang.org"