On 11/27/05, Tom Agnew <tom.agnew / removethis-charter.net> wrote:
> Consider the functionality of Jasper Reports - it's a java-based,
> industrial strength open-source report writer.  Replicating these
> features in Ruby, with YAML specs instead of XML, would be a killer app!!!
>
> Check it out...  http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/

With all these great libraries to steal from, Ruport should be on top
in no time! :)

Seriously though, that looks interesting, thanks for the link.

To anyone who's offered suggestions, I greatly appreciate them, and
have tucked them in a special place within my heart.

As soon as I burn through the rather massive TODO list Ruport is
accumulating, I will definitely do a 'best of' pruning of other
libraries :)