micktaiwan wrote:
>> After quite a bit of tweaking I'm also ready to release my aptly named
>> HuntingDuck. It will try to move closer to it's prey (while shooting it
>> ofcourse).
>>
>> It seems to be about even with BotOne, but I as its creator might be
>> overproud :)
>
> Against SittingDuck, it performed very badly :)

Yeah SittingDuck is a though one, it seems only NervousDuck is really
good against sittingDuck.

Another nice feature to add would be a benchmark method. You let two
bots fight 50 times without any screen output, and publish the results.
Nicest would even be to have the output of one of the ongoing fights on
screen (to keep you from getting bored) while in the background it's
running the other matches.