------art_22172_11017490.1132840059385

Wilson,

I'm currently writing a book on enterprise ruby on rails for addison-wesley
and your message definitely caught my eye because it's one of the topics I
want to cover. I don't know of any software like you describe, but if you
would like to discuss possible collaboration please let me know and we might
be able to figure something out.

Obie