--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 01:11:26AM +0900, Anders Janmyr wrote:
> This does not work at all. I have tried many different usages but the
> main problem seems to be that the local variable state is not
> restored when the continuation is called. I thought that it was
> supposed to do that.

Alas, that's not how continuations work in Ruby.  The call stack is
restored, but state is not.

Continuations are much simpler in purely functional code, where there
is no explicit state.  If you can rewrite your example to be purely
functional, it will behave the way you were expecting.

regards,
Ed

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD

--HlL+5n6rz5pIUxbD--