I could have sworn someone asked on ruby-talk about AR without Rails,and was sent here...
Anyway.
On 11/21/05, Horacio Sanson <hsanson / moegi.waseda.jp> wrote:>> this is a 'without rails' post so I thought the best place to ask was here, I> just needed an ORM solution for my  ruby programs and the answers I got gave> me Og and AR I really did not want to subscribe to two more mailing lists> just for one question. My apologies if was wrong.>> Horacio>> Tuesday 22 November 2005 03:52、Hans Fugal さんは書きました:> > With all due respect, talking about AR outside of rails belongs off the> > rails mailing list, where people who are interested in doing the same> > thing in the future can find it.> >> > Incidentally I have done this and also found the rails book very> > helpful, as well as http://ar.rubyonrails.com>>